- Please make sure that the MindSpring POP (Point of Presence) number you choose is a local call to your area. You are responsible for any long-distance calling charges you incur to reach MindSpring.
- All of our 56 Kbps numbers employ the v.90 and x2 protocols. Your actual modem speeds may vary due to quality of the phone lines and FCC restrictions.
- If you roam or need to change your present access number, click here for details on how to change the number your Internet software dials.
- ISDN access is available only for numbers specifically labeled as "1B ISDN (64 Kbps)" or "2B ISDN (128 Kbps)".
- If you need service while traveling outside the continental U.S., be sure to sign up for MindSpring's Global Roaming Service, or to view a listing of International POPs.
- Click here for a listing of ALL of our access numbers (WARNING: this may take a while to load).
|Mlor="#FFFFFF">Maine POP Numbers|
MindSpring currently has no points of presence in Maine.
Back to About MindSpring
Back to the MindSpring Home Page
Or choose another state listing...
|© 1999 MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.|