Click Here to see complete picture.
Birthdate: March 20, 1967.
Birthplace: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Artistic achievements (Until 1994):
- Represented his home country in Viña Del Mar Festival, Chile.
- Presents his concert "Lluvia de Besos" (Rain of kisses) praised by critics and the public. Additional presentations were given by popular request.
- His song "Lluvia de Besos" is among the top songs locally and internationally. This song is the theme of the soap opera "Amor de Papel" (Paper Love).
- Launches the song "Quedan Palabras" (Words Remain) to the international market as part of the album Bachata Magic II.
- Consolidates his image with regular presentations in Café Capri, Hotel Santo Domingo and Hispaniola, Museo del Jamón in Santiago.
- Nominated for a "Lo Nuestro" award as Best New Artist, along with Jon Secada, Christian Castro and Paulina Rubio.
- Frank Ceara and Bachata Magic receive the "Aplauso '92" award as Best New Artist in Miami.
- Given the warm reception from the international market, receives requests from the media for live presentations.
- Participates in the concert "La Música de Juan Luis Guerra" (The Music of Juan Luis Guerra), in the Teatro Nacional.
- Records the first album "Bachata Magic", with musical arrangement by Manuel Tejada.
- Represents the Dominican Artistic Delegation in Expo-Sevilla, Spain.
- Records 222 jingles for local and overseas products, companies, radio and TV stations.
- Lead singer of the dominican rock group Empiphis.
Back to Tambora y Güira.