Memorandum of Agreement
The American Federation of Government Employees Local 2113
NAVAIR Telework Program
This memorandum of Agreement (MOA) is jointly entered into
by and between the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD,
Employer) and the American Federation of Government Employees (
1. NAVAIR Instruction 12700.2 will be implemented upon signing this agreement with the following exceptions applicable to bargaining unit employees:
a. For the purposes of implementation, adverse actions are those actions defined in the parties Labor Management Agreement, Article 10, Adverse Actions.
b. The Employer will not normally inspect the home work site unless circumstances necessitate an inspection, i.e., the Employer determines an inspection is necessary due to an employee claiming injury under the Federal Employee Compensation Act or to ensure compliance with the terms of the telework agreement as indicated in the NAVAIR Instruction 12700.2 (enclosure 2)
2. The employer agrees that the DoD Telework Guide will be used for guidance purposes. In the event of a conflict between the DoD Telework Guide and NAVAIR Instruction 12700.2, the NAVAIR Instruction shall take precedence.
3. The Employer agrees to provide use of Common Access Card readers or PKI software as necessary to employee’s teleworking.
4. Employer will provide the union a copy of the first page of the Telework Agreement for bargaining unit employees two weeks after the end of each fiscal year quarter.
5. Work schedules are those described in the parties LMA, Article 20, Hours of Work.
6. The parties agree that the Labor Management Agreement, Article 30, Flexiplace Program is replaced by this agreement and the NAVAIR Telework Program Instruction.
Shannon Smith, for the Employer
Training Systems Division
Date:________________ Date: _____________________