Route from Chapel Hill, N.C. to Billy's and
- Leaving Chapel Hill on N.C. 54, turn left at last light onto Old NC 86 follow for almost
- Left onto Dairyland Rd., follow for 7 mi.
- Right onto Orange Grove Rd., follow for 1.5 mi.
- Left onto Bradsher Quarry Rd., follow for 5 mi.
- Right onto Mebane Oaks Rd., follow for 8 mi.
- Right on 9th St. (HWY 119). Follow signs for HWY 119 for about 8.5 mi.
- Left on Hwy 49, follow for 3 mi.
- Right on Hwy 62 N., follow for 10 miles to State Road 1751.
- Left on 1751, follow for 2 miles.
- Left on S.R. 1156 (Badget Sisters Parkway) If you intersect 62 before making this left,
you missed it. Follow the Badget Sisters Prkwy for about 8 very fun-filled miles.
- You will find yourself in Yanceyville where you will pick up NC Hwy 62 N. again.
- Follow signs for NC 62 N. for 18 miles until you reach Hwy 58.
- Continue straight across HWY 58 onto SR 726.
- Follow SR 726 for 13 miles until you intersect HWY 29.
- Right onto Hwy 29, follow for approx. 15 miles until you see Billy and Milly's
Restaurant on the left.