JohnsonGuidedTours.com, is a registered trademark or service mark of the Site. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Johnson Guided Tours. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any Johnson Guided Tours trademark or service mark without Johnson Guided Tour's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By initiating e-mail with us, and each time you make a purchase of our service and products, you grant permission for Johnson Guided Tours to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid check or money order, including the following information: (i) your name as it appears on your driver's license or birth certificate, (ii) any date of expiration and (iii) any activation numbers or codes needed for us to remit payment. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to remit payment at our convenience but within two years (730 days) of authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
6. Methods of Payment and Taxes. All payments must be made by check or money order. We currently do not accept credit cards, cash or any other payment form, although in the future we may change this policy. YOU, AND NOT JOHNSON GUIDED TOURS, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY UNAUTHORIZED AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOU BY A THIRD PARTY. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify Johnson Guided Tours of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your bill or statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes. If Johnson Guided Tours does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Johnson Guided Tours or its agents. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchases, including, but not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes. Johnson Guided Tours shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within any states or localities that it deems is required.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Johnson Guided Tours reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your order will be deemed accepted by Johnson Guided Tours upon our delivery of products or services that you have ordered. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Johnson Guided Tours shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Johnson Guided Tours shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and you have been billed. If you have already paid for the purchase and your order is canceled, Johnson Guided Tours shall immediately issue a credit to you in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. Johnson Guided Tours RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE, IN A MAILING SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS ON RECORD, VIA A PHONE CALL TO YOU OR YOUR ASSOCIATES OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Service and Support for Goods Sold. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY FROM JOHNSON GUIDED TOURS OF ANY KIND. All requests for service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer, retailer or service provider, in accordance with their terms and conditions.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." JOHNSON GUIDED TOURS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE JOHNSON GUIDED TOURS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
Last modified: 02/03/2012