- New from the Bible Study series - a guest commentary from Jason Brown entitled Ourselves Alone - straight
talk about lust and sexual sin.
- The Spirit of Christian Rock Critics - REVEALED AT LAST!!!!
- Do you want to email me? Read these guidelines first.
- Scriptural justification for Christian rock! I really should be able to stop here --- but I have tangled with
more than one critic who won't believe the Word of God when it is presented to them.
- Are the Christian rock critics ever right about anything? You better believe they are! We have a lot more in
common than you might think. Read and take stock of the attitude of your own heart.
- Many of the Christian rock critics are really good people. Unfortunately, some are not. Read some of the incredibly un-Christlike responses to this and other apologetics pages!
- Music Debate - a guest commentary.
- I accuse the Christian rock critics of twisting the word of God. But don't I twist the word of God to my own opinion as well?
- What about extreme music like "Heaven's Metal"? Aren't some styles of music unredeembable?
- Isn't listening to Christian rock music the same as eating meat offered to idols? Shouldn't we stop for the
sake of the weaker brother?
- Doesn't Christian rock violate scriptural instructions for music?
- Isn't Christian rock "profane fire" on the altar of the Lord?
- Why don't Christian rock musicians use the name of "Jesus" in all their songs?
- Doesn't Christian rock contradict the authority and wisdom of elders, who say it is wrong?
- Isn't Christian rock wrong because of the way the artists dress and groom themselves?
- Isn't Christian rock satanic in origin?
- Doesn't Christian rock imitate the world too closely?
- Aren't we supposed to be separate from the things of the world, including Christian rock?
- Isn't Christian rock too fleshly?
- A combined essay answering:
- Shouldn't church music be adequate for everybody?
- Doesn't Moses condemn Christian rock as "the sound of war"?
- Doesn't David's Harp calming Saul prove that true worship music is mellow?
- Should we sing a "new song" instead of "smooth things" when we get saved?
- Doesn't the Bible say we should follow the "old paths"?
- Hermeneutics, Exegesis, Isogesis - say WHAT???!!!
- This is REQUIRED READING - OK?! What are my motives for doing this page? The answer may surprise you.
- Isn't Christian rock a compromise with the world?
- The anapestic beat - is it unhealthy? Critics say yes! Read the complete story here.
- Do babies prefer soft music? Is rock music unhealthy for them?
- Does rock music sexually stimulate? Find out the truth!
- David Wilkerson denounces Christian rock. Doesn't that make it bad?
- Rock music has its roots in demonic rhythms - or DOES it? If true, doesn't that make it bad?
- I have heard that plants grow better when classical music is played to them. Does this mean that rock music
- The persecuted heads of the Russian church have denounced Christian rock. Does this make it wrong?
- If Christian rock is evil, what is the dividing line?
- Isn't "Christianizing" rock music really compromising with the world (the way the early church did)?
- Doesn't Christian rock trivialize the reverence that we should have for Jesus? Isn't it against his character
to listen to revelry and have a good time? Shouldn't we be sober and mature? The answer might surprise you!
- I have heard that a lot of Christian artists are involved in unGodly behavior. Does that mean that Christian
rock music is wrong? Also read my responses to specific attacks leveled at Christian rock artists! And
finally, I let YOU become a critic!
- Is Christian rock entertainment or worship? Does it offend God to play entertaining, exciting music in a
church? Can you worship God in a concert?
- Christian rock is causing dissention in the church - therefore shouldn't we abandon it? Didn't Paul warn us
not to eat meat offered to idols?!
- Let's stick to the facts!
- What about kids who used to listen to Christian rock and now think it is bad? I saw a bunch of letters on a
web page -----.
- Did you take the Christian Rock Test? Were you distressed by the results? Try taking our Christian Hymn
- What about the character of Christian music - isn't it unholy to have rock music in the church? Shouldn't
worship music be slow and melodious, not fast and loud? What type of music is acceptable in the church?
- Jeff Godwin calls some of your reasons for listening to Christian rock "excuses", and tries to knock them down. Now -
answers to his "What's Wrong with My Excuses" essay, and assurance that your REASONS are not excuses after all!
- An Answer to: CHRISTIAN ROCK Paganism in the Church, by David A. Noebel. Do you need a good laugh after so
many deep essays? This is for you. The Christian rock critics think you should go fight in Viet Nam! They say that George Wallace was a
good old Christian boy! They are concerned about miniskirts in the church! They say black music is EVIL and is infecting white teenagers
with uncontrollable fits of lust! They say that Christian rock is the same as Christian pot parties! They even get so tired of editing it
that they let their text recognizer go brain dead! Have fun ripping apart this essay that they promote as a timeless classic.
- An Answer to: What is Wrong with Christian Rock's Fruit? by Jeff Godwin. Did you know that you are a stiff
necked little spiritual baby stomping your feet in Jeff's face - all because you like Christian rock? If this makes you a little upset, it
only "proves" his point that you are sold out to the devil and deluded! Better read this one!!!
- An actual exchange with a Christian rock critic. He actually makes some good points, but I think his case
is fundamentally flawed on several levels. This is the best answer to the "idol meat" question yet!
- Did you know that if you use the guidelines for Christian music set down by Dial the Truth that The Hallelujah Chorus is SATANIC?
- What would happen if the people at Dial the Truth were not Christians, and restrained by the Holy
Spirit? What would happen if the Christian Rock Critics were totally out of control? Read the ultimate story
of how intolerance and bigotry can turn to hideous sin - EVEN WITHIN THE CHURCH!
- A lot of you have asked: "Why don't I use the King James version of the Bible in these essays?". This is my