Key steps of the approach include:
• Tailor approach and develop work plan to achieve project objectives
• Develop enterprise reengineering strategy
• Develop change management program
• Evaluate current processes in terms of service quality, workflow, metrics, cost, information technology, people, organization and management systems
• Reengineer current processes to develop target process, job definition, organization, management systems, business policies and information technology architecture
• Develop new performance measures, strategic justification and implementation plan
• Attain target benefits through implementation of recommendations
Turnkey Reengineering Services ensure that quality business reengineering deliverables are produced by the project team, including project charters, enterprise reengineering programs, and project-specific deliverables such as current business system evaluation, business system redesign and implementation plans.
Turnkey Reengineering Services allow clients to successfully implement business reengineering recommendations to achieve dramatic improvements in business process time, cost and service quality performance measurements. The program provides benefits that may in turn be used to fund additional business reengineering initiatives.
Copyright ©1997 by Business Re-Engineering Group - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED