David Fancher was living in Stamford, Connecticut as early as 1730. His wife's first name was perhaps Sarah as two of David's sons named their daughters Sarah. Children (Probably others died young):
1. Sylvanus, born b1730 in Stamford or Norwalk.
2. Mary, born about 1734 in Stamford or Norwalk; married in Stratford, January 21, 1752 to John Beardslee; four children.
3. James, born about 1738 in Stamford or Norwalk.
4. David, baptized in Stratford, December 1741.
5. William, baptized in Stratford, March 1745.
Return to Previous Page
Return to First Page
Return to Home Page