My Documents of Interest
Other Interesting Sites and Blog Posts
- Classic Traveller Character Generator
- This page will roll a character up for you, you can hit refresh a few times looking for one you like. Cut and paste and e-mail or otherwise post to me.
- Source for Classic Traveller Character Generator
- Classic Traveller Java Character Generator
- This one is not as convenient as the first (you have to download and run it locally), however, it does allow making choices.
- Traveller Character Generator
- This is a Windows app that allows choice. Here's another link with a screen shot,
however, this binary did not work on Windows 8 64 bit.
- Character Generation Tables
- This is a Google Sheet with all the tables for Classic Traveller. For my campaign, if subject to the draft, you should just roll 1d6 for Navy, Marine, etc.
(assume the 1st die on the draft table in that sheet is 1 or 2). Of course if you use one of the Citizens careers, you need to use my skill tables.
- Young Thugs NPCs
- Cepheus Engine generator for thugs, due to limited nature of skills provided is easily usable for Classic Traveller.
- Deciphering the Text Foundations of Traveller
Inspirational Blog Posts
Here is a short list of inspirational reading.
More Inspirational Blog Posts
Here is a list of other inspirational blog posts (all of the various blogs mentioned here have more Traveller material, exploring it will give you some good reading):
Victor Raymond's "The Sandbox of Doom" with his Traveller Tuesday series
Omer G. Joel's Space Cockroach
Christopher Kubasik's Tales to Astound
Christopher Kubasik has a blog where he spends a lot of time writing about Classic Traveller. One day, perhaps he will collect it all and write a book. In the meantime,
this collection is one of the best guides to the play style I aim for with Traveller.
Robert Weaver's Ancient Faith in the Far Future
Philosophy and Procedure of Play
Procedures for Play
General Encounter Ideas
The following sections are Robert's take on setting
World and Setting
Social Status and Nobility
Expanding The Travellers Aid Society
Other Setting Bits
Practical Stuff for Play (Gear and more)
Patrons, Adventures, and Casual Encounters
76 Patrons Adventures
JTAS Amber Zone Reviews
The Holtzmann's Corridor setting
Actual Play Reports
Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2017 Frank Filz. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated May 16, 2017
Return to my Wine Dark Rift page
Return to my gaming page
Return to my home page