WAR WAR WAR
Join in the Slaughter of Pewter and Cardboard Armies
WARGAMES PLAYED BY KOZ
Welcome to My wargame page. I still find it interesting how I can be a pacifistic
person at my core yet still so thoroughly enjoy military lore and the mathematical
precision of maneuver and power projection that the successful weilding of armies
entails. But then again, take out all the death and suffering and war is pretty
neat! Here are some links I found on the web showing off my favorite Wargames,
both Computer and Boardgame.
Finally found a place in the northern Atlanta area with both a good selection
of games, AND a backroom for gamers. And they have a pretty thorough web
page. Go figure!
- Magic the Gathering
- A starting point for the Wizards of the Coast Addiction
Other ASL and SL Links
Squad Leader Links
Advanced Squad Leader Links
- Neal Ulen's Squad
- A Very nicely consctructed overview of the SL Game series
- Eric Pass's Home Page
- Down towards the bottom is a rather complete Squad Leader Section
- Summaries of some Squad Leader games played by Chris Edwards and his friends.
- Hill 621
- A summary of the sceneraio "Hill 621" from squad leader as played by Tom
Leete, and Bill Thomson
- Jeffery Sheild's Advanced
Squad Leader Page
- A very thorough web page discussing tactics, giving game examples and otherwise
puttin out lots of great ASL information.
- John Appel's Squad Leader page
- Another good ASL Page
Wooden Ships and Iron Men
game on naval combat from the US Revolutionary war to the Naploeonic
Era. The Origonal Board Game. Not the Computer one.
- A web page with all of Lord Horatio Nelson's dispatches on the Battle
of the Nile and the Battle of Trafalgar.
I am currently looking for a real Rally Round the Flag rulebook so I can
replace my Xeroxed version. Does anyone have a copy of one for sale?
- The Miniatures Page
- A good starting off point for the various Genres of wargaming miniatures
- American Civil
- A list of most of the miniature rules pertaining to the US Civil War
'Round the Flag
- A Tactical level rules system for the US Civil War
- My groups RRF House rules - Under construction
I am also desperately trying to find the RRF chart that has the ranges for
the various ordinance and infantry arnaments. Hard to construct your gun sticks
without it. Again any help would be appreciated.
- Bungee Software's Homepage
- Makers of Marathon and Myth. Check out Myth especially. This is gonna
- The "Bolo" Homepage
- Cry Havoc! And Release the dogs of War!
Command and Conquer
This game completely rocks...and it has network ability so you can waste on
your friends too. If you dont have this game GET IT!!! Until then.
Here are some links! =)
Unofficial C&C Page
- Harpoon II Deluxe
- A web page featuring the Modern naval combat simulator Harpoon II Delux.
If anyone can tell me if Harpoon II Deluxe has been released for Macintosh
I'd be greatful. The local software stores look at like I'm speaking Swahili
when I ask them about it.
- Harpoon Online
- A beta testing site for Harpoon Online
- Get Harpoon II
- Want to buy harpoon...heres a link.
Return To Koz's Home page
[About Koz] [Geology]
[Furry] [Sports] [Koz's
[Mac & Net Stuff] [Art] [Miscelleneous]
[Friend's Links] [Humor]
Return To Koz's Home page
Thanks for taking a look at my page. Hope you had a good time
and as always any coments are welcome. I always try to keep my page updated
but am not always successful due to demands IRL. If you find any of my links
not working, please tell me via the adress listed below and I'll update them
ASAP. Have a good one! =)
The non-default fonts used in this page are DupuyLight
a font that's similar to comic strip printing, and Elwood
a shadow/outline type font similar to DupuyLight. If you dont have them go snag!
Both are great and both are free! =)
This Page was last updated on 1-2-2000
This page and its contents are the work of Chris
Kozloski(firstname.lastname@example.org) The opinions, links and occassional questionable
humor are not necessarily the opionions of Mindspring or my employers.