are many factors that go into your decision to sell a home, relocation for job
or family, move to larger house, scale back to a smaller house. If you're considering
moving vs. adding on, consider the following:
- Should you stay in same school
- Leave yourself enough time
to prepare your home for sale, time to design and print advertisements for
- Expect to wait for buyers,
don't force yourself to drop your price because you have a short deadline
- It doesn't hurt to ask. See
if your financial situation fits with available home solutions. You may be
- Can you find a reliable contractor
that you can afford who will work in a timely manor?
- How much inconvenience is it
to remodel vs. moving?
- How will your taxes change
if you remodel?