A campfire is a place to hang out with friends and sing.
Here you will find quotes from my friends and others as well as links to my friend's pages and song quotes and music links.
"A friend is someone who knows all about you, but loves you anyway." Unknown
What my friends say about me...
Ok that's enough of that...let's move on...
- "You don't have anything about me on your website!" Shaun
- "You are sooooo far from a realist, Dali would hang with you." Rusty
- "This woman's angsting puts Nick [Knight] to shame." Kira
- "I always put things away very systematically, the only problem is I never remember the system." Gail
- "Life sucks, then you have to get up the next morning." Melanie
- "One of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Death, Famine, War and Dust Bunny." Tracy Sue
- "I try not to define my world by the problems that arise, but by the solutions that are to be found." Shele
- "Be a person first..." Christian
- "If it's not fun it's not worth doing." Bill
- "I can't drink water, it's just not natural." Linda
- "I like my men like I like my candles: wicked, slow burning and lightly scented." Shele
- "I want my stinking RatBoy!" Shele
- "Unlike vampires, cheese is not immortal" Leslie
- "Don't f**k with my food!" Ingrid
- "It's fantasy, get real!" Kathrine
- "Some evil is good, like Scott Evil is good Evil." Ingrid
- "Into every diet a little ice cream must fall" Vicki
- "All those naked, skinny, twiggy, leggy women and we don't even get to see Tom Cruise's butt?" Donna
- "A day with out cheese is like a day without sunshine" Scott
- "Isn't one of the commandments 'thou shalt not covet Joe Strummer's vocal cords." Diana
- "Plotholes big enough to fly starships through." Ro
- "Not a minute of the day goes by when I don't crave chocolate."
- "Like a roller coaster, life has many ups, downs and sharp turns. Even so, friends run through the line with you, to enjoy the ride to come." Scott
- "Men are exploited by the tie." Scott
- "If you keep smoking, you're gonna get cancelled" Amanda
- "The candy made me stuck on stupid." Evelyn
- "friends don't let friends go onstage with tags." John Glass
Of Booze and Cheesecake...
- "I don't have time in my life for bad cheesecake." Beth
- "I don't usually recognize fruit unless they're in a glass surrounded by alcohol." Dotti
- "No woman should be deprived of her cheesecake." Tippi
- "I order it [Coors Lite] if I want something in my hand but I can't drink. I'd die of thirst before I'd take a sip." Kathy
- "To me cheesecake symbolizes love." Tippi
- "Olives take up too much room in the glass that could be used for booze." Linda
- "If vodka doesn't kill it, it's not of this earth." Diana
- "Great minds, same sewer."
- "Hallmark chicken entrails, when you care enough to sacrifice the very best."
- "Honesty, even though we claim it as a virtue, is one of the things people hate the most."
- "If it makes the general larmic and auric resonances of your multiverse more harmonious, who am I to argue."
- "It's people like that, that make you wish the world was flat so they could fall off."
- "Republicans have an awful lot of kids for a group that doesn't believe in having a sex life."
- "I'm pretty sure the motto of the GOP is 'We like guns and middle aged straight white guys with money, everyone else gets a law made against them.'"
- "A moron in a suit is still a moron."
- "Some people need the Hammer of Wisdom pounded into their Thumb of Idiocy."
- "Nothing is ever wrinkly enough to require ironing."
- "So cheesy you need to watch it with crackers."
- "How do you spell 'predictable'? 'M-E-N'."
- "Hair time should never take away from sleep time."
- "I have a sense of humor, I just use it wisely."
- "In San Francisco the only real roaches are republicans, and they are pretty scarce."
- "Everyone else wants to kiss Mulder on the lips, why wouldn't Krycek?"Alora
- "All things being equal, I'd rather be headless than heartless."
- "Merry bah hum bug, yadda, yadda, yadda, and all that other holiday crap..."
"What do dreams matter, I stuck up for a freind." Moe The Simpsons
- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you." Winnie The Pooh
- "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until
it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton
- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may
not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." Albert Camus
- "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."
- "Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."
- "Friendship is one mind in two bodies." - Mencius
- "Friends are God's way of taking care of us."
- "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend." Stone
- "I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." Dave Matthews
- "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd
be at the bottom to catch them."
- "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends
listen to what you don't say."
- "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a
little of each other everywhere" Tim McGraw
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real
friends, then you've had a great life." Lee Iacocca
- "Hold a true friend with both your hands." Nigerian Proverb
- "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words." unknown
Knowing, loving and respecting yourself is an absolute prerequisite to
knowing, loving and respecting someone else.
- "Sometimes there is nothing better than meeting your single girlfriends for a night at the movies." Carrie Sex and the City
- "You need all the girl support you can get." Carrie Sex and the City
- "I committed the cardinal sin, I'd forsaken my friends for a boyfriend." Carrie Sex and the City
- "If your friends won't go down on you, who will." Miranda Sex and the City
- "No matter who broke your heart or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends." Carrie Sex and the City
- "The most important thing in life is family. Sometimes it's the one you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself." Carrie Sex and the City
- "You're my girlfriends, help me!" Samantha Sex and the City
- "There are no secrets among those who wax." Mary Cherry Popular
- "We will boldly go where best friends have never gone before." April TunaPopular
- "A friend in need is a friend with Kraft Dinner." Phillip South Park
- "Kermit, you're the best friend an alien could ask for." Gonzo -Muppets From Space
- "Happy is a house that shelters a friend." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "How easily men become friends if someone does not encourage them to be enemies." Morgan Llywelyn-The Lion of Ireland
- "Friends don't let friends photocopy thier butts at company Christmas parties." Angela Bones
- "Friends should not teach friends to drive stick." Dawson Dawson's Creek
- "The only ship worth a damn is friendship." Mr. Burns The Simpsons
- "Never let pootang get between you and your friends." Mr. Garrison South Park
- "Family is not about whose blood you have, it's about who you care about." Kyle South Park
- "...my real family is who took care of me and who took the time to care about what I did." Charlie Manson South Park
I met some of my friends on a little trip to Toronto. Click on the image below to read about our adventures.
More friend's pages
Time for Singing
Retunr to the Main Camp
Background courtesy of NASA/JPL/CalTech.