Newsgroups:alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: furplay <furplay@novia.net>

Date: 1 Jun 1998 13:14:00 -0500

 

I was getting a bit hungry last week, so since I had to drop off some videos

at the local Blockbuster ("Starship Troopers" and "Boogie Nights", if you must

know), I'd go and get some lunch at McDonalds. It somewhat qualifies as a

"food", at least until you get to dinner when you can make up for it with some

real nutrients.

 

As I approached, it seemed odd that there was more than the usual number of

morons going in there as well, along with a LOT of discarded Happy Meal

containers in the parking lot. I worried that it may be "brat night", but

noticed that the telltale sign of sprogs working up a good lawsuit were

abscent from the playground out front, so I pressed on.

 

Anyways, as I was placing my order, this sweaty, fatassed she-freak tries to

shove herself in front of me, screaming at the top of her lungs if they still

had any of those pelican "Teeny Beany Babies" they were plopping into Happy

Meals. It was bad enough that the line was extra long and extra slow because

the McBots in the burger mines were working franticly to fill all those HM

orders for the rest of the Beany-crazed herd.

 

I came close to wanting to grab this hippo and scream "GET OUT OF MY FACE, YOU

BEANY-BRAINED MORON!! *I* *AM* *HUNGRYYYYYY*!!!!" at the top of my lungs, but

Satan gave me a BETTER idea. Something with even MORE devastating potential.

 

I looked towards the harried, humanoid shaped pimple-farm behind the counter

and asked how many of these Bobdammed pelicans they had left.

 

"Uh, about three", he said.

 

"Okay, I'd like to add THREE Happy Meals to my order, and make sure they have

those pelicans in there, OK?"

 

"Uh, Okay.......sure" he replied, catching onto why I would order that many.

It seemed to make him feel like he'd bring them to me on a McSilver tray if

they had one.

 

I gave Mrs. Jabba a bigassed smirk (ever see that part where the Grinch grins

from ear to ear?). She seemed so agast at the horror of her NOT getting her

precious fucking Teeny Beanies that I actually had to make sure that when my

order came up, she did'nt try to make a grab for one of the Happy Meals and

run for the door (I'm sure she would'nt move very fast, but trying to stop

THAT much mass may prove hazardous).

 

Instead, she screamed a bit shitfit, demanded to speak with the manager to

make me GIVE HER those pelican Beanies (the head McManager just simply told

her that it was "first come, first serve", and it was corporate policy).

Realizing that she was as much of a loser as she was fat, she claimed that

McDonald's & I were in on a conspiracy and swore that she was going to sue me

and the McDonald's Corporation for every thin dime we both have and that were

NOT going to get away with this, yatta-yatta-yatta, oink oink oink, moooooooo.

Yeah, right.

 

So there I sat, munching away on my McFood (there was enough there on the tray

to even make the cow woman explode), with my little droopy-ass pelican toys

sitting in full view so that as the Beany-morons left empty-handed, they'd see

my treasure before them and they would know despair ("IIIIIIIIIIII-got,

your-Beeeeeeeeee-nies! You-can-not, haaaaave-none!

You-are-all-reeeeee-tards!"). A few of them actually came up to my table as I

was eating and offered real money for them, but my evil was in full bloom that

hour, and I had other plans for these little effigies of mediahype and human stupidity.

 

Before I departed (I was getting so full that I just ate the "meat" patty in

each HM and left the buns and fries untouched), I sliced off the pelican heads

and left each one perched on top of the straws of the undrunk small drinks as

a warning to those who try to fuck around with MY personal space ever again

(and used the ketchup packets to have simulated congealed blood running down

the straws and neck stumps of the bodies, which I had placed in the uneaten

buns). And to finish this masterpiece, I took out a marker to make a little

billboard out of one of the HM boxes turned inside-out to write "BEANIES

SUCK!!". It looked like a diorama of Vlad Teppes' visit to McDonaldLand.

 

I wish I had a camera to photograph the table before I left, but I get a

feeling some of the workers may have done so before they cleared it off. I'm

sure it made their day after their harrowing shift in Beanybrain Hell. I've

got to ask them if they can make me print when I go back there some day.

 

Sure, I may have wasted a lot of good food and passed up the chance to make

some moron money, but the chance to commit evil like this has NO price tag.

 

From nothing@succeeds.com Mon Jun 01 14:14:01 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: monet <nothing@succeeds.com>

Date: 1 Jun 1998 14:14:01 -0700

 

furplay wrote:

>

 

(Absolutely lovely tale snipped only for brevities' sake)

 

My own version of this was in a small,

used-to-be-a-Dairy-Queen-but-still-

selling-ice-cream-store, into which I hungrily sauntered on a hot day.

 

At first I noticed the owner, who seemed to be either Lebanese or

Palestinian,

before I saw the two fat, fur-wearing (95 degrees out) old broads. As I

approached the counter, one of the women, who made it instantly known

that

she was a Jewish Queen, blurted out,

 

"Just a minute! We were here first! You wait your turn!" in a high

shreak.

 

She then pushed in front of me, and ordered an item. The clerk made it,

then

rang it up. Then she looked over her shoulder at me, and with a obvious

sneer, ordered another item.

 

The clerk had to cancel the previous ring-up and re-total the second

item

after making it.

 

Then she turned and sneered at me again, and ordered a third item,

making

the clerk re-re-enter it into the cash register. He seemed to be having

a little bit of a hard time, so she chided him to speed it up.

 

She then handed him a twenty.

 

He gave her change for a ten.

 

She walked one step from the window before going ballistic, and screamed

at

the clerk about her short change.

 

He had an apologetic look on his face, but before he could say anything,

I

loudly stated that, "it looked like a TEN to me", with a stare that

bespoke,

'JUDEN VEREICH!' (a quaint old Germanic expression).

 

She huffed and puffed but took her fat friend and stomped out of the

store,

while I looked at the now-grinning clerk and ordered my ice cream.

 

From David@tanstaafl.cc Mon Jun 01 15:44:56 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: David@tanstaafl.cc (Reverand Moxie)

Date: 1 Jun 98 22:44:56 GMT

 

The closest tale I have to tell is about a coked out PINK who

crossed me. I grew up in Portland, Me. a town of a thousand restaurants.

I worked in many of them as a teenager. One of them was a place that went

by many names in its day always owned by this asshole named Bob...wait a

second here.. that's why I didn't like him! Any way I got canned for

blowing off work to party instead. "BoB" wouldn't pay me for my last

week of work. I went in every week for a month and he always had some

lame excuse why he couldn't pay me. So when he blew me off for the 5th

time I called the City health department and reported all the health

violations that I knew about, from the payphone in the restaurant.

I told them NOT to send the usual inspector because "BoB" would just lay

some lines of Coke and he'd get a clean bill of health.I never got payed

but "BoB" lost his business. No more restaurant!

Rev. Moxie

In article <3573199A.3203@succeeds.com>, monet <nothing@succeeds.com> says:

>

>furplay wrote:

>>

>

>(Absolutely lovely tale snipped only for brevities' sake)

>

>My own version of this was in a small,

>used-to-be-a-Dairy-Queen-but-still-

>selling-ice-cream-store, into which I hungrily sauntered on a hot day.

>

>At first I noticed the owner, who seemed to be either Lebanese or

>Palestinian,

>before I saw the two fat, fur-wearing (95 degrees out) old broads. As I

>approached the counter, one of the women, who made it instantly known

>that

>she was a Jewish Queen, blurted out,

>

>"Just a minute! We were here first! You wait your turn!" in a high

>shreak.

>

>She then pushed in front of me, and ordered an item. The clerk made it,

>then

>rang it up. Then she looked over her shoulder at me, and with a obvious

>sneer, ordered another item.

>

>The clerk had to cancel the previous ring-up and re-total the second

>item

>after making it.

>

>Then she turned and sneered at me again, and ordered a third item,

>making

>the clerk re-re-enter it into the cash register. He seemed to be having

>a little bit of a hard time, so she chided him to speed it up.

>

>She then handed him a twenty.

>

>He gave her change for a ten.

>

>She walked one step from the window before going ballistic, and screamed

>at

>the clerk about her short change.

>

>He had an apologetic look on his face, but before he could say anything,

>I

>loudly stated that, "it looked like a TEN to me", with a stare that

>bespoke,

>'JUDEN VEREICH!' (a quaint old Germanic expression).

>

>She huffed and puffed but took her fat friend and stomped out of the

>store,

>while I looked at the now-grinning clerk and ordered my ice cream.

 

 

From n@n.slo Mon Jun 01 14:41:32 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: NENSLO <n@n.slo>

Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 21:41:32 GMT

 

furplay wrote:

> Before I departed (I was getting so full that I just ate the "meat" patty in

> each HM and left the buns and fries untouched), I sliced off the pelican heads

> and left each one perched on top of the straws of the undrunk small drinks as

> a warning to those who try to fuck around with MY personal space ever again

> (and used the ketchup packets to have simulated congealed blood running down

> the straws and neck stumps of the bodies, which I had placed in the uneaten

> buns). And to finish this masterpiece, I took out a marker to make a little

> billboard out of one of the HM boxes turned inside-out to write "BEANIES

> SUCK!!". It looked like a diorama of Vlad Teppes' visit to McDonaldLand.

 

This is so brilliantly cruel it is hard for me to believe you actually

did it. Even if you are merely a fantastic liar, it is a fine story. I

congratulate you! There is a golden palace reserved in hell for you.

 

From drlegume@bellatlantic.net Mon Jun 01 18:23:03 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: "Dr.Legume" <drlegume@bellatlantic.net>

Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 18:23:03 -0700

 

furplay wrote:

>

> I was getting a bit hungry last week, so since I had to drop off some videos

> at the local Blockbuster ("Starship Troopers" and "Boogie Nights", if you must

> know), I'd go and get some lunch at McDonalds. It somewhat qualifies as a

> "food", at least until you get to dinner when you can make up for it with some

> real nutrients.

>

> As I approached, it seemed odd that there was more than the usual number of

> morons going in there as well, along with a LOT of discarded Happy Meal

> containers in the parking lot. I worried that it may be "brat night", but

> noticed that the telltale sign of sprogs working up a good lawsuit were

> abscent from the playground out front, so I pressed on.

>

> Anyways, as I was placing my order, this sweaty, fatassed she-freak tries to

> shove herself in front of me, screaming at the top of her lungs if they still

> had any of those pelican "Teeny Beany Babies" they were plopping into Happy

> Meals. It was bad enough that the line was extra long and extra slow because

> the McBots in the burger mines were working franticly to fill all those HM

> orders for the rest of the Beany-crazed herd.

>

> I came close to wanting to grab this hippo and scream "GET OUT OF MY FACE, YOU

> BEANY-BRAINED MORON!! *I* *AM* *HUNGRYYYYYY*!!!!" at the top of my lungs, but

> Satan gave me a BETTER idea. Something with even MORE devastating potential.

>

> I looked towards the harried, humanoid shaped pimple-farm behind the counter

> and asked how many of these Bobdammed pelicans they had left.

>

> "Uh, about three", he said.

>

> "Okay, I'd like to add THREE Happy Meals to my order, and make sure they have

> those pelicans in there, OK?"

>

> "Uh, Okay.......sure" he replied, catching onto why I would order that many.

> It seemed to make him feel like he'd bring them to me on a McSilver tray if

> they had one.

>

> I gave Mrs. Jabba a bigassed smirk (ever see that part where the Grinch grins

> from ear to ear?). She seemed so agast at the horror of her NOT getting her

> precious fucking Teeny Beanies that I actually had to make sure that when my

> order came up, she did'nt try to make a grab for one of the Happy Meals and

> run for the door (I'm sure she would'nt move very fast, but trying to stop

> THAT much mass may prove hazardous).

>

> Instead, she screamed a bit shitfit, demanded to speak with the manager to

> make me GIVE HER those pelican Beanies (the head McManager just simply told

> her that it was "first come, first serve", and it was corporate policy).

> Realizing that she was as much of a loser as she was fat, she claimed that

> McDonald's & I were in on a conspiracy and swore that she was going to sue me

> and the McDonald's Corporation for every thin dime we both have and that were

> NOT going to get away with this, yatta-yatta-yatta, oink oink oink, moooooooo.

> Yeah, right.

>

> So there I sat, munching away on my McFood (there was enough there on the tray

> to even make the cow woman explode), with my little droopy-ass pelican toys

> sitting in full view so that as the Beany-morons left empty-handed, they'd see

> my treasure before them and they would know despair ("IIIIIIIIIIII-got,

> your-Beeeeeeeeee-nies! You-can-not, haaaaave-none!

> You-are-all-reeeeee-tards!"). A few of them actually came up to my table as I

> was eating and offered real money for them, but my evil was in full bloom that

> hour, and I had other plans for these little effigies of mediahype and human stupidity.

>

> Before I departed (I was getting so full that I just ate the "meat" patty in

> each HM and left the buns and fries untouched), I sliced off the pelican heads

> and left each one perched on top of the straws of the undrunk small drinks as

> a warning to those who try to fuck around with MY personal space ever again

> (and used the ketchup packets to have simulated congealed blood running down

> the straws and neck stumps of the bodies, which I had placed in the uneaten

> buns). And to finish this masterpiece, I took out a marker to make a little

> billboard out of one of the HM boxes turned inside-out to write "BEANIES

> SUCK!!". It looked like a diorama of Vlad Teppes' visit to McDonaldLand.

>

> I wish I had a camera to photograph the table before I left, but I get a

> feeling some of the workers may have done so before they cleared it off. I'm

> sure it made their day after their harrowing shift in Beanybrain Hell. I've

> got to ask them if they can make me print when I go back there some day.

>

> Sure, I may have wasted a lot of good food and passed up the chance to make

> some moron money, but the chance to commit evil like this has NO price tag.

 

 

Y'know, sometimes I ask myself, "Self, why do you waste your time with

this SubGenius shit. Are ALL of these people dumbasses?"

 

Then I read something like this. I WISH all of the Subs had that much

pure STYLE, if one for ONE DAY out of their lives.

 

From Pkitty@mariner.cris.com Tue Jun 02 01:48:30 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Pee Kitty <Pkitty@mariner.cris.com>

Date: 02 Jun 1998 04:48:30 EDT

 

In alt.slack furplay <furplay@novia.net> wrote:

> Sure, I may have wasted a lot of good food and passed up the chance to make

> some moron money, but the chance to commit evil like this has NO price tag.

 

You... you...

 

I think I'm in love.

 

If Slack were FexExable I would send you a full week's worth as tribute

for your sharing of this story with me.

 

(Do I need to mention the ShorDurPerSav part? ...I didn't think so.)

 

--

 

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

Meow!

 

| "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

| slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

| true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

| -- Me |

 

From ebear@hibernia.ca Wed Jun 03 01:04:02 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: ebear@hibernia.ca (e/w bear)

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:04:02 GMT

 

In article <3574B065.3C463A81@earthlink.net>, Mike Burch

<libertybell7@earthlink.net> wrote:

 

> Phineas Narco wrote:

>

> > I remember back in the mid eighties I think it was, James Huberty

> > strode fully armed into a Golden Arches and wasted 21 people. And

> > afterwards everyone asked WHY? Was it the breakdown of traditional

> > family values? Was it too much violence on TV? Was it the easy

> > availability of guns? Was it the frustration of the common working man

> > not being able to get ahead? Was it brain damage or simple psychosis?

> > Was he a sociopath? My answer is:

> >

> > Ever been to MacDonald's?

> >

> > You only have to there 5 minutes on a crowded day before you want to

> > go home and get your AK-47.

> >

> > I go up to the counter, typically and say:

> >

> > I would like a #3, with diet coke, to go.

> >

> > And the inbred mouth breathing pre-teen on the other side says:

> >

> > "What kind of drink do you want with that?"

> >

> > "Uhm, a diet...coke"

> >

> > "And do you want it for here or to go?"

> >

> > "I want to kill you"

> >

> > "Do you want that supersized"

> >

> > I found the supersize thing a little hard to deal with. For 3 fucking

> > months they would ask that WITHOUT FAIL like some stupid annoying

> > little pop-up window you get everytime you log into

> > www.geocities.macdonald's.com (No that's not a real link)

> >

> > "Do you want supersize?"

> >

> > One day I thought I'd beat them at their own game.

> >

> > "I want a numer #3, with diet coke, to go and I do NOT want it

> > supersized"

> >

> > And sure enough that motherfucker started supersizing my order!

> >

> > "I thought you said you want it supersized!?"

> >

> > It's like they have a little program

> >

> > search customer_response for string=supersize

> > if found perform get supersize

> >

> > "So Bill I got pissed at my super and I finally went down there and

> > and confronted him, I looked right in the super's eyes and..."

> >

> > "You want supersize?"

> >

> > Where's James Huberty when you need him?

> >

> > -=-Phineas Narco

> > Online catalog of Negativland/Subgenius and underground tapes:

> > http://www.carhart.com/~phineas/

>

> Last week I went into McDonalds and ordered a Quarter Pounder with

> Cheese, large fries, medium coke/no ice... No problem right? The

> dumbass at the counter needed a number, glancing back at the menu board..

> ... IDIOT!.. Imagine this... Alot of the folks behind the counter of

> McDonalds and the other fast food rip off joints are at the apex of their

> earning potential. Maybe we should elevate the minimum wage so they can

> have a totally undeserved standard of living?.. Fuck'em. I ain't paying

> $6.00 for a Big Mac ever! Also in conclusion, FUCK the homeless too they

> can eat shit.

 

Around here the homeless eat at McDonald's (after hours) which I suppose

amounts to the same thing.

 

From p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com Thu Jun 04 14:28:26 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com (Popess Lilith von Fraumench)

Date: 4 Jun 1998 21:28:26 GMT

 

In article <3574B065.3C463A81@earthlink.net>, libertybell7@earthlink.net

says...

>

> Last week I went into McDonalds and ordered a Quarter Pounder with

>Cheese, large fries, medium coke/no ice... No problem right? The

>dumbass at the counter needed a number, glancing back at the menu board..

>... IDIOT!.. Imagine this... Alot of the folks behind the counter of

>McDonalds and the other fast food rip off joints are at the apex of their

>earning potential. Maybe we should elevate the minimum wage so they can

>have a totally undeserved standard of living?.. Fuck'em. I ain't paying

>$6.00 for a Big Mac ever! Also in conclusion, FUCK the homeless too they

>can eat shit.

 

Now now, you should have a more holistic view of the situation. If you would

only open your eyes you'd see that corporations like McDonald's encourages

stupidity through subtle decisions, such as throwing away the old-fashioned

cash register and replacing it with colored (and sometimes iconified) touchpads

so nobody has to figure out how much change to give. And of course there's the

food, which (a) will cut the flow of oxygen to the brain faster than huffing

glue fumes; and (b) is eaten by all the employees because IT'S THERE.

 

So you can see there are two things which must be done:

 

1) Destroy huge corporations like McDonald's so they can never exploit the

weak-minded again; and

 

2) Destroy the weak-minded so nobody will be tempted to exploit them.

 

 

P.Lil

 

--

|Reverend Doktor Saint Popess| Fools' Press |

| Lilith von Fraumench, Esq. | 1122 E Pike St, #769 |

| Hangnail Of the Stark Fist | Seattle, WA 98122-3934 |

| Sadomasticist At Large | mitchell@interserv.com |

|Spiting the Gods since 1989!| http://bounce.to/p-lil |

 

 

From @ Thu Jun 04 19:34:28 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: alizard[spam]@ecis.com (A.Lizard)

Date: 5 Jun 1998 02:34:28 GMT

 

In article <6l73hq$19q@enews1.newsguy.com>,

p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com says...

>

>In article <3574B065.3C463A81@earthlink.net>,

libertybell7@earthlink.net

>says...

 

>So you can see there are two things which must be done:

>

>1) Destroy huge corporations like McDonald's so they can never exploit

the

>weak-minded again; and

Destroy McDonald's and Microsoft? What will replace them as a source of

inadvertent entertainment?

 

>2) Destroy the weak-minded so nobody will be tempted to exploit them.

Now you're talking.

 

A.Lizard

 

>

>P.Lil

>

>--

>|Reverend Doktor Saint Popess| Fools' Press |

>| Lilith von Fraumench, Esq. | 1122 E Pike St, #769 |

>| Hangnail Of the Stark Fist | Seattle, WA 98122-3934 |

>| Sadomasticist At Large | mitchell@interserv.com |

>|Spiting the Gods since 1989!| http://bounce.to/p-lil |

>

 

--

*******************************************************************

Reply to alizard(at)ecis.com,

From: address is a spam trap

2048 bit PGP key available via website

http://www.ecis.com/~alizard

"Ask not what your country can do for you...ask what your

country can do *to* you." - Tiekbane

ignore the following anti-spam generator traps:

postmaster@localhost,abuse@localhost,postmaster@fbi.gov,

root@mailloop.com,cat/dev/zero/tmp/...,`@localhost,

halt@localhost,abuse@compuserve.com,postmaster@compuserve.com,

hostmaster@compuserve.net,uce@ftc.gov,

*******************************************************************

 

 

From pnarco@worldnetREMOVE2REPLY.att.net Tue Jun 02 22:38:59 1998

Newsgroups: alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: pnarco@worldnetREMOVE2REPLY.att.net (Phineas Narco)

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 05:38:59 GMT

 

>

>I know that some of you are going to come down on me for calling them

>NIGGERS, but hey, in that situation it didn't matter WHAT COLOR the

>people inside were. I'd have called them whatever was the MOST

>INSULTING. Sue me...I like an easy target. Really, it's a damn shame

>they WEREN'T WHITE. I get MUCH more imaginative with my insults when I

>can't play the race card.

 

Someone needs to write a book called NIGGER. I'm pretty sure there

isn't a copyright on it. But it would be a book all about just that

word, and all the associations people have with it and how people want

to either hide it away or not deal with it cuz they think if the

word's not there all the stuff connected to it is not there either.

 

BZZZZZT! WRONG!

 

I think if we started using the word nigger more in this country it

would be initially very uncomfortable but ultimately better for our

collective mental health. Let's start adding these phrases into our

national vocabulary:

 

"Have a Nigger Day!"

 

"I'd like an english muffin with that and my eggs niggered"

 

"That guy's nig, but she's nigger"

 

"What niggering little things gotten into you?"

 

"I'm a nigger she's a nigger we're a nigger too"

 

"Yeah, I had the coat taken in a bit, and the pants niggered"

 

And we should start calling white people niggers. Not as an insult but

as a term of endearment.

 

"It's times like this Bob that I can really appreciate what a good

nigger you've been"

 

"Steve Smith down in accounting? He's good with figures. And a very

reliable nigger"

 

"thanks for stopping to help. I was hoping a good nigger would come

along"

 

"I love you honey. No matter what happens to us, we'll always be

niggers"

 

Think about it won't you? Thank you.

 

-=-Phineas Narco

Online catalog of Negativland/Subgenius and underground tapes:

http://www.carhart.com/~phineas/

 

 

From twgs@whatsthepoint.net Wed Jun 03 12:05:50 1998

Newsgroups: alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: twgs@whatsthepoint.net (Jahweh David Lynch)

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 19:05:50 GMT

 

Thus spake Phineas Narco:

 

>Someone needs to write a book called NIGGER.

 

Dick Gregory, the 1960s.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

| _ _ | Nasi bianchi come Fruit of the Loom, che |

| | \/ | | diventano piu' rossi di un livello di DOOM |

| | | | Dave Lynch heeft geschreven mit keine "whats" |

| | http://www.thepoint.net/~twgs/jiggy/jiggy.htm |

----------------------------------------------------------

 

From !!!bmyers@ionet.net Wed Jun 03 05:01:46 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: !!!bmyers@ionet.net (TarlaStar)

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 12:01:46 GMT

 

furplay <furplay@novia.net> wrote:

 

<snip tale of clever response to idiots>

>Sure, I may have wasted a lot of good food and passed up the chance to make

>some moron money, but the chance to commit evil like this has NO price tag.

 

I've been waiting for someone to respond PROPERLY to this post for

several days now, but NO...all you idiots actually EAT at McDonald's

and therefore have more dumbass tales to tell of your adventures in

supporting the evil empire.

 

Sure, he got back at the idiot who tried to cut in front of him, so

fucking what? Did he get back at McDonald's...the company that

promotes and profits off this idiocy? No, he did not. Instead, he gave

them EVEN MORE MONEY than they would have gotten out of him in the

first place. Who wins? McDonald's.

***

Reverend Mutha Tarla Star of the Little Sisters of the Perpetually

Juicy; a Proud jism schism of the Church of the SubGenius.

Worshipping Juicy Retardo and "Connie" Dobbs since 1986.

 

 

From god@is.all.in.your.mind Tue Jun 02 20:01:45 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: "Barbara Zack" <god@is.all.in.your.mind>

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 23:01:45 -0400

 

 

TarlaStar wrote in message <6l3kt0$8mh@enews3.newsguy.com>...

>furplay <furplay@novia.net> wrote:

 

 

>I've been waiting for someone to respond PROPERLY to this post for

>several days now, but NO...all you idiots actually EAT at McDonald's

>and therefore have more dumbass tales to tell of your adventures in

>supporting the evil empire.

 

 

Ok, I wasn't going to post this because most of it isn't particularly

amusing, but I think we did an admirable job in our efforts to take down the

evil empire. Sorry for the length, but this escapade took a year and half

to complete and those good old boys haven't been the same since.

 

In 1978 a friend and I were looking for part-time second jobs. We went by

the local mickey d's. The manager was unbelievably ignorant, and in front

of a store full of witnesses, she said several things to us such as: "We

don't hire women for the night shift because they're not strong enough and

they're slow to close up so we have to pay them longer.", "Of course we

don't hire women to do maintenance. Women don't know which end of a

screwdriver to use." My friend took advantage of her ignorance and asked

many incriminating questions.

 

We left and discussed what we should do. We wrote numerous letters to the

franchise owner, sending him copies of all the laws he was violating, etc.

The bottom line from him was that he wasn't breaking any laws because

everything he did was intended to "protect women." He refused to back down

and said those three magic words, "so sue me."

 

N.O.W. agreed to support us and the ACLU took our case. The problem was

that mickey d's is a franchise and technically we couldn't nail big daddy

for the sins of his children. The ACLU named them in the suit, as is SOP,

hoping they'd pressure the franchise owner to settle, but legally we really

couldn't touch them. Victoria and I knew the only way we could make a

difference was to generate some publicity. That was going to be tough in a

small town in Virginia, but we gave it a shot. Victoria had the idea of

holding a press conference despite the fact that neither of us had a clue

how one went about doing that. We set up an office at her apartment and

wrote press releases, made phone calls, reserved a room at the local

community college, etc. Much to our amazement, the press showed up. We

made the news that night and our story hit the wire services and went

worldwide the next day.

 

This got the attention of the big boys and they flew a couple of their slick

as eels lawyers down to try to settle this thing. Bubba continued to hold

his ground. He was convinced he had done nothing wrong and wouldn't back

down. This looked like a good sign until we finished eight hours of

depositions with the slick brothers. Before that we had only dealt with

Bubba's hick lawyer with the mail order law degree. The guys from Chicago

knew their stuff and before we knew it they had us accused of setting the

whole thing up with the help of NOW.

 

Things were looking pretty grim and we were about to drop the whole thing.

Then came a call from one very excited ACLU attorney. A disgruntled former

mickey d's manager gave our attorneys an official McDonald's management

manual called "Timely Tips" that McDonalds distributed to all managers. It

included many tips including putting pretty girls on counter duty and the

pimpled or less attractive in the back. That one alone was all we needed.

Mickey d's agreed to a settlement immediately. They were now severely

pissed off at Bubba because this would not have come out if he had settled

the two times they had asked him to. They pulled two of his three

franchises. In a totally unrelated stroke of bad karma, Bubba had just

finished building an expensive new house and it burned to the ground the

same week he had his franchises revoked.

 

The best part of this was the settlement. Even though the agreement is only

enforceable on the local franchise owner, McDonalds changed their hiring

policies worldwide because they knew we'd expose them if they didn't and

that would have ended up in a national class action suit. They issued

notices to all franchise owners that they'd comply with the agreement or

lose their franchises. They discontinued "Timely Tips" and wrote a

management manual that was less likely to get them sued.

 

Significant clauses from the settlement are:

 

4. Strength shall not be a criteria for hiring of employees by the

defendants.

5. The defendants shall hire and assign employees to job openings without

any regard to the sex of the employee and otherwise establish and maintain

terms and conditions of employment without regard to the sex of the

employees.

 

This is my personal favorite because it was so much fun to enforce:

 

8. The plaintiffs, or their representatives, may inspect the employment

practices of the defendants. The inspection shall not exceed three persons

at one time. The inspections shall not occur more often than once every two

months. The inspection shall be conducted from the lobby of the

restaurants. The inspectors shall ask <names of defendants> any questions

concerning the employment practices of the defendants pertaining to women.

The inspectors may ask the <owners> for one year. The inspectors shall not

disrupt materially the business operations of the defendants.

 

(NOTE: The wording of this section is weird in places, particularly "The

inspectors may ask the owners for one year." This was originally written by

our intelligent and literate attorneys, but Bubba and his attorney didn't

like it and this is their butchering of the original.)

 

It's been 20 years, but this one still feels good.

 

Barbara

bzack at leading dot net

 

 

From revjack@radix.net Wed Jun 03 10:24:45 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Sketchy Albedo <revjack@radix.net>

Date: 3 Jun 1998 17:24:45 GMT

 

Previously, TarlaStar <!!!bmyers@ionet.net> wrote:

 

:Sure, he got back at the idiot who tried to cut in front of him, so

:fucking what?

 

Slack

 

:Did he get back at McDonald's...the company that

:promotes and profits off this idiocy? No, he did not.

 

Who cares?

 

:Instead, he gave

:them EVEN MORE MONEY than they would have gotten out of him in the

:first place.

 

You think Slack grows on trees?

 

:Who wins?

 

Furplay, and anyone else who enjoyed his story.

 

 

Dad^H^H^HRevJack

--

_________________

revjack@radix.net

Cascades

 

From Pkitty@voyager.cris.com Wed Jun 03 19:22:51 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Pee Kitty <Pkitty@voyager.cris.com>

Date: 03 Jun 1998 22:22:51 EDT

 

In alt.slack TarlaStar <!!!bmyers@ionet.net> wrote:

 

> I've been waiting for someone to respond PROPERLY to this post for

> several days now,

 

Oh me! Oh my! I didn't repond properly, so off I go to die!

 

> but NO...all you idiots actually EAT at McDonald's

> and therefore have more dumbass tales to tell of your adventures in

> supporting the evil empire.

 

Beggin' yer pardon, guvnah? I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in about two

years, and even before that, it was a 4-5 time per year occurance......

 

> Sure, he got back at the idiot who tried to cut in front of him, so

> fucking what? Did he get back at McDonald's...the company that

> promotes and profits off this idiocy? No, he did not. Instead, he gave

> them EVEN MORE MONEY than they would have gotten out of him in the

> first place. Who wins? McDonald's.

 

.......but I don't refuse to eat there because I don't want to "support"

them. I refuse to eat there because the food is shit.

 

McDonald's won? OPEN YER DAMNABLE EYES, TARLA! McDonalds "won" a LONG time

ago! They're one of the biggest companies on EARTH! They're in Disneyland

now, and you don't think THAT unholy union will continue to provide them

with money and antislack for ever and ever?? They won the "we want lots of

your money" war long before this event happened.

 

I suppose you want him/us to fight a guerilla war, now? One where we try

to do whatever we can to oppose them and stop their profits? "You gave

them money, so McDonald's won", you say...and that's true (though so

obvious and way-too-late-why-the-hell-are-you-saying-it-like-they-JUST-won

that I don't see why it has to even be said), if the war you're fighting

is about their profits.

 

The war our Furry friend was fighting was not a war of profits, and not a

war against McDonald's. It was a war against THOSE PARTICULAR BEANIE BABY

COLLECTORS. If you want to pick yourself up and go toe-to-toe with Mickey

D's yourself, go for it. See how much of a dent you can make. Those of us

who want to make a PERCEIVABLE difference choose fights that we have SOME

chance of winning!

 

He went into the McD's, ran into a horde of pathetic, annoying dupes, and

decided to do something that would add an additional

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002% to McD's

annual profits, but would also teach the dupes a MINDJARRING lesson and

get him some Slack.

 

End results?

 

McDonald's got an extra $9. The worst of the dupes got a psychological

kick to the balls. The best of the dupes may have learned a lesson about

False Slack. Furplay got his revenge and a ton of Slack at the same time.

And "Bob" couldn't care less about the $9 because he owns stock in

McDonald's anyways.

 

WE WIN.

 

--

 

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

Meow!

 

| "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

| slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

| true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

| -- Me |

 

From !!!bmyers@ionet.net Thu Jun 04 04:30:41 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: !!!bmyers@ionet.net (TarlaStar)

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 11:30:41 GMT

 

Pee Kitty <Pkitty@voyager.cris.com> wrote:

 

>In alt.slack TarlaStar <!!!bmyers@ionet.net> wrote:

 

>> I've been waiting for someone to respond PROPERLY to this post for

>> several days now,

 

>Oh me! Oh my! I didn't repond properly, so off I go to die!

 

PK, you've been gone too damned long if you're responding to the

capitals. Sarcasm, darlin'...sarcasm.

 

>> but NO...all you idiots actually EAT at McDonald's

>> and therefore have more dumbass tales to tell of your adventures in

>> supporting the evil empire.

 

>Beggin' yer pardon, guvnah? I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in about two

>years, and even before that, it was a 4-5 time per year occurance......

 

That's 4-5 times a year too many in my book.

 

>> Sure, he got back at the idiot who tried to cut in front of him, so

>> fucking what? Did he get back at McDonald's...the company that

>> promotes and profits off this idiocy? No, he did not. Instead, he gave

>> them EVEN MORE MONEY than they would have gotten out of him in the

>> first place. Who wins? McDonald's.

 

>.......but I don't refuse to eat there because I don't want to "support"

>them. I refuse to eat there because the food is shit.

 

the food IS shit, so that's a good reason not to support them. That

was my original reason 25 years ago. They're also corporate assholes.

That's part of my continuing reason to not support them by giving them

my money.

 

>McDonald's won? OPEN YER DAMNABLE EYES, TARLA! McDonalds "won" a LONG time

>ago! They're one of the biggest companies on EARTH! They're in Disneyland

>now, and you don't think THAT unholy union will continue to provide them

>with money and antislack for ever and ever?? They won the "we want lots of

>your money" war long before this event happened.

 

Oh I see. The emperor cannot be deposed? Everyone should just give up,

quit, it's useless to fight the CON. 'Fraid I'm not made that way, PK.

 

>I suppose you want him/us to fight a guerilla war, now? One where we try

>to do whatever we can to oppose them and stop their profits?

 

It would be a lovely start.

 

>"You gave

>them money, so McDonald's won", you say...and that's true (though so

>obvious and way-too-late-why-the-hell-are-you-saying-it-like-they-JUST-won

>that I don't see why it has to even be said), if the war you're fighting

>is about their profits.

 

He gave them more than money. He gave them sanction. I never said his

revenge was wrong. I rather enjoyed the tale. His revenge wasn't deep

enough though. It didn't strike at the place which ENCOURAGES such

idiots to feel at home. If you don't want to deal with idiots all

around you, you don't go to a McDonald's. You don't go to a mall or an

amusement park either. If you go to these places, if you give them

your money, then you simply have to expect a certain level of

stupidity to exist. And by giving them your money, you tell them that

their existance is acceptable. It's not.

 

>The war our Furry friend was fighting was not a war of profits, and not a

>war against McDonald's. It was a war against THOSE PARTICULAR BEANIE BABY

>COLLECTORS. If you want to pick yourself up and go toe-to-toe with Mickey

>D's yourself, go for it. See how much of a dent you can make. Those of us

>who want to make a PERCEIVABLE difference choose fights that we have SOME

>chance of winning!

 

Been there, done that. Gave them one hell of a fight, lost at one

level, won like crazy at another. I alone cannot kill them as long as

people like you and Furplay continue to give them your money. Every

time you give money to McDonald's you give aid and comfort to my

enemy.

 

>He went into the McD's, ran into a horde of pathetic, annoying dupes, and

>decided to do something that would add an additional

>0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002% to McD's

>annual profits, but would also teach the dupes a MINDJARRING lesson and

>get him some Slack.

 

It may well have given the prankster Slack, and that, I do not

begrudge him. I doubt seriously that it taught the idiot a damned

thing however. Those people cannot be taught. They go to McDonald's

after all.

 

 

***

Reverend Mutha Tarla Star of the Little Sisters of the Perpetually

Juicy; a Proud jism schism of the Church of the SubGenius.

Worshipping Juicy Retardo and "Connie" Dobbs since 1986.

 

 

From Pkitty@viking.cris.com Thu Jun 04 22:48:47 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Pee Kitty <Pkitty@viking.cris.com>

Date: 05 Jun 1998 01:48:47 EDT

 

In alt.slack TarlaStar <!!!bmyers@ionet.net> wrote:

> Pee Kitty <Pkitty@voyager.cris.com> wrote:

>>In alt.slack TarlaStar <!!!bmyers@ionet.net> wrote:

>>> I've been waiting for someone to respond PROPERLY to this post for

>>> several days now,

 

>>Oh me! Oh my! I didn't repond properly, so off I go to die!

 

> PK, you've been gone too damned long if you're responding to the

> capitals. Sarcasm, darlin'...sarcasm.

 

Yes, correct...that WAS sarcasm I was using. Good of you to notice.

 

>>> but NO...all you idiots actually EAT at McDonald's

>>> and therefore have more dumbass tales to tell of your adventures in

>>> supporting the evil empire.

 

>>Beggin' yer pardon, guvnah? I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in about two

>>years, and even before that, it was a 4-5 time per year occurance......

 

> That's 4-5 times a year too many in my book.

 

Oooooooo, i'm sooooooo sorry I've committed the horrible sin of eating at

a McDonald's in my life! Flog me! Whip me! Beat me! Make me watch CourtTV!

 

Tarla, your post basically consists of the attitude: "You eat (or have

eaten) at fast food places, and I don't/haven't, so I'm better than you."

 

Well, I've crashed a statewide computer system and you haven't, so I'm

better than you. In fact, you suck. You should just die. I know where you

live, and am coming to kill you myself.

 

Overreacting? Yes...yes, you are. If this is your personal holy war, fine.

But if you're going to judge people because they don't particpate in YOUR

holy war, fuck you. I'm sick of fanatic, wannabe-liberals who look down on

me for eating fast-food, or for eating meat, or for voting, or for not

voting.

 

If you want to take out McDonald's on your own, go for it. I won't try and

stop you, but if something I do hampers your efforts, tough shit.

 

> Oh I see. The emperor cannot be deposed? Everyone should just give up,

> quit, it's useless to fight the CON. 'Fraid I'm not made that way, PK.

 

To paraphrase Nenslo: "If you want to stick your head under the wheels of

that massive tank, GO RIGHT AHEAD." Don't be surprised when you find the

tank doesn't slow one bit.

 

>>I suppose you want him/us to fight a guerilla war, now? One where we try

>>to do whatever we can to oppose them and stop their profits?

 

> It would be a lovely start.

 

Are you THIS tunnel-minded, actually? That you believe that THIS is the

One True Way to go against the Con?

 

> Been there, done that. Gave them one hell of a fight, lost at one

> level, won like crazy at another. I alone cannot kill them as long as

> people like you and Furplay continue to give them your money. Every

> time you give money to McDonald's you give aid and comfort to my

> enemy.

 

Tough. I don't care about your jihad. IMO, it's a stupid way to fight the

Con, so why should I support it or care about it? In *MY* Holy War against

the Con, the money anyone gives to McDonald's has no meaning or matter, so

I don't care. My War is fought on different grounds. I am not your ally;

I'm more aligned with Furplay, apparently.

 

> It may well have given the prankster Slack, and that, I do not

> begrudge him. I doubt seriously that it taught the idiot a damned

> thing however. Those people cannot be taught. They go to McDonald's

> after all.

 

In that case, it was a psychological kick in the nuts, and that's enough

to consider it a good days work. Slack wins, Stupidity loses, for that one

day at that one restaurant.

 

McDonald's was the BATTLEGROUND here, not the target.

 

If you come to X-Day (which I know you won't), I'll be happy to spring for

a Big Mac for ya, babe. Okay? Buh-bye.

 

--

 

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

Meow!

 

| "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

| slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

| true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

| -- Me |

 

From Space_Ranger9@yahoo.com Fri Jun 05 06:37:39 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Space_Ranger9@yahoo.com

Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 05:37:39 -0800

 

Pee Kitty <Pkitty@viking.cris.com> testified:

 

<very large axe snippage>

 

 

> Overreacting? Yes...yes, you are. If this is your personal holy war, fine.

> But if you're going to judge people because they don't particpate in YOUR

> holy war, fuck you. I'm sick of fanatic, wannabe-liberals who look down on

> me for eating fast-food, or for eating meat, or for voting, or for not

> voting.

 

> Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

> Meow!

>

> | "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

> | slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

> | true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

> | -- Me |

 

Pee Kitty, your talents are wasted in shenanigans and slack.

Come on over to a.t. where you can be properly loved.

 

--

Jon Armstrong

The Space Ranger

 

Graveyard gives one a unique outlook on life

A dark one

 

From Pkitty@voyager.cris.com Sat Jun 06 02:20:16 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Pee Kitty <Pkitty@voyager.cris.com>

Date: 06 Jun 1998 05:20:16 EDT

 

In alt.slack Space_Ranger9@yahoo.com wrote:

 

> Pee Kitty, your talents are wasted in shenanigans and slack.

> Come on over to a.t. where you can be properly loved.

 

Wasted? Nay, my friend...for in alt.tasteless you are thumbing your nose

at a large percentage of the world, 'tis true, but here in alt.slack we

are working on something FAR, FAR greater! The end of the world, the alien

invasion, the dunning of the Conspiracy of Normalcy forever, and ETERNAL,

UNTAINTED SLACK!

 

And must I to remain ever vigilante...my battlefield is life itself, but

alt.slack is my haven, where the command strategies are dispersed (and

ignored) and the company is often impossible to get along with. The hate

flows as freely as the love here, and that vital infusion keeps me going.

That, and a fuckload of Mountain Dew.

 

Oh great Mountain Dew, we hail you. Hail! Hail!

 

Though Faygo Moon Mist ain't too bad either.

 

--

 

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

(Down wit the clown til I'm dead in the ground)

Meow!

 

| "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

| slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

| true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

| -- Me |

 

From p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com Fri Jun 05 09:50:53 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com (Popess Lilith von Fraumench)

Date: 5 Jun 1998 16:50:53 GMT

 

In article <6l80rv$5pj@examiner.concentric.net>, Pkitty@viking.cris.com says...

>

>Overreacting? Yes...yes, you are. If this is your personal holy war, fine.

>But if you're going to judge people because they don't particpate in YOUR

>holy war, fuck you. I'm sick of fanatic, wannabe-liberals who look down on

>me for eating fast-food, or for eating meat, or for voting, or for not

>voting.

 

Hey Pee Kitty, I wanna encourage you to rant and rave for no damn good reason,

too! What's some other soft spots I can stick my coathanger into?

 

 

P.Lil

 

--

|Reverend Doktor Saint Popess| Fools' Press |

| Lilith von Fraumench, Esq. | 1122 E Pike St, #769 |

| Hangnail Of the Stark Fist | Seattle, WA 98122-3934 |

| Sadomasticist At Large | mitchell@interserv.com |

|Spiting the Gods since 1989!| http://bounce.to/p-lil |

 

 

From mithril@iafrica.com Fri Jun 05 19:01:59 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: mithril@iafrica.com (Grantland)

Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 02:01:59 GMT

 

p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com (Popess Lilith von

Fraumench) wrote:

 

>

>Hey Pee Kitty, I wanna encourage you to rant and rave for no damn good reason,

>too! What's some other soft spots I can stick my coathanger into?

 

yes its so "cool"

wally

>P.Lil

>

>--

>|Reverend Doktor Saint Popess| Fools' Press |

>| Lilith von Fraumench, Esq. | 1122 E Pike St, #769 |

>| Hangnail Of the Stark Fist | Seattle, WA 98122-3934 |

>| Sadomasticist At Large | mitchell@interserv.com |

>|Spiting the Gods since 1989!| http://bounce.to/p-lil |

>

 

 

From Pkitty@voyager.cris.com Sat Jun 06 02:23:48 1998

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless,alt.shenanigans,alt.slack

Subject: Re: MY HAPPY DAY AT MICKET D'S

From: Pee Kitty <Pkitty@voyager.cris.com>

Date: 06 Jun 1998 05:23:48 EDT

 

In alt.slack Popess Lilith von Fraumench <p-lil@purgatory.of.firey.vulvas.subgenius.com> wrote:

> In article <6l80rv$5pj@examiner.concentric.net>, Pkitty@viking.cris.com says...

>>

>>Overreacting? Yes...yes, you are. If this is your personal holy war, fine.

>>But if you're going to judge people because they don't particpate in YOUR

>>holy war, fuck you. I'm sick of fanatic, wannabe-liberals who look down on

>>me for eating fast-food, or for eating meat, or for voting, or for not

>>voting.

 

> Hey Pee Kitty, I wanna encourage you to rant and rave for no damn good reason,

> too! What's some other soft spots I can stick my coathanger into?

 

Well, let's see. There's a LOT more stuff that I'm sick of, but whether

it's enough to push me into ranting depends on my mood, the time of day,

the object of hatred, and how it's being presented. It's kind of hit and

miss most of the time...like, right now I'm all tired of ranting about

prejudice, so even though it's a hotspot, you wouldn't get much response.

Generally, a fresh one, one that I haven't thought about in a LONG time,

slapped in my face when I'm in a cynical or manic mood, will get a nice

long spew out of my dobbsguided fingers.

 

--

 

Rev. Pee Kitty, of the order Malkavian-Dobbsian

Meow!

 

| "Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take A Joke is more than just a meaningless |

| slogan; it's actually a pretty serious statement, and one that I hold |

| true to, with a cream pie in one hand and a chainsaw in the other..." |

| -- Me |