Subject: Re: MR. (micropenis) WIZARD ACCUSED OF MOLESTING FIVE YEAR OLD: FILM AT 11

Date: 14 May 1996 00:00:00 GMT

From: ljduchez@en.com (Lou Duchez)

Organization: ExchangeNet Inc.

Newsgroups: alt.slack, alt.discordia, talk.bizarre, alt.society.anarchy

References: 1

 

 

In article <4n8q2l$lib@nadine.teleport.com>,

nenslo@teleport.com (NENSLO) wrote:

>

> My wife was just remarking the other day how in any newsgroup you

> go to except for the real serious math and science ones, you always run

> into guys talking about other guys' dicks.

>

> Makes you wonder.

 

I think I can explain. Quantum mechanics teaches that particles are

indistinguishable, therefore what you think is your dick might really

be someone else's. They know that in the math / sci NGs, so they don't

criticize each others' organs because they might be insulting their own.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lou Duchez - ljduchez@en.com - http://www.en.com/users/ljduchez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Subject: Re: MR. (micropenis) WIZARD ACCUSED OF MOLESTING FIVE YEAR OLD: FILM AT 11

Date: 14 May 1996 00:00:00 GMT

From: nenslo@teleport.com (NENSLO)

Organization: Teleport - Portland's Public Access (503) 220-1016 Newsgroups: alt.slack, alt.discordia, talk.bizarre, alt.society.anarchy

Followup-To: alt.slack, alt.discordia, talk.bizarre, alt.society.anarchy

References: 1 , 2

 

 

Lou Duchez (ljduchez@en.com) wrote:

 

: I think I can explain. Quantum mechanics teaches that particles are

: indistinguishable, therefore what you think is your dick might really

: be someone else's. They know that in the math / sci NGs, so they don't

: criticize each others' organs because they might be insulting their own.

 

 

I find also that spiritually-oriented newsgroups have considerably

fewer posts in which some guy talks about another guy's dick. Which makes

sense because people posting there are more likely to know that in a

greater sense all dicks are one, so insulting ANY dick is insulting ALL

dicks. Then again maybe dick-insulters "realize" that, subconsciously, and

manifest their fear and hatred of their OWN dicks by insulting "dicks"

per se. I know I personally have never been all that fond of mine, damn

nuisance if you ask me. I'd have it off in a minute if I could find a gal

who files her teeth. (No guys PLEASE, I'm not openly gay)

Maybe guys into science or math or religion, who tend

to think more, are more likely to have either gone all-out gay and been

done with it, or reconciled themselves with their Homo side. Or are

totally twisted up and neurotic so they can't even SAY dick. Like Janor.

 

 

n

 

Subject: Re: MR. (micropenis) WIZARD ACCUSED OF MOLESTING FIVE YEAR OLD: FILM AT 11

Date: 15 May 1996 00:00:00 GMT

From: megeliz@radix.net (MegEliz)

Organization: Gene Wolfe Library and Family Restaurant, East Wing

Newsgroups: alt.slack, alt.discordia, talk.bizarre, alt.society.anarchy

References: 1 , 2 , 3

 

 

nenslo@teleport.com (NENSLO) wrote:

 

: Lou Duchez (ljduchez@en.com) wrote:

:

: : I think I can explain. Quantum mechanics teaches that particles are

: : indistinguishable, therefore what you think is your dick might really

: : be someone else's. They know that in the math / sci NGs, so they don't

: : criticize each others' organs because they might be insulting their own.

:

:

: I find also that spiritually-oriented newsgroups have considerably

: fewer posts in which some guy talks about another guy's dick. Which makes

: sense because people posting there are more likely to know that in a

: greater sense all dicks are one, so insulting ANY dick is insulting ALL

: dicks. Then again maybe dick-insulters "realize" that, subconsciously, and

: manifest their fear and hatred of their OWN dicks by insulting "dicks"

: per se. I know I personally have never been all that fond of mine, damn

: nuisance if you ask me. I'd have it off in a minute if I could find a gal

: who files her teeth. (No guys PLEASE, I'm not openly gay)

: Maybe guys into science or math or religion, who tend

: to think more, are more likely to have either gone all-out gay and been

: done with it, or reconciled themselves with their Homo side. Or are

: totally twisted up and neurotic so they can't even SAY dick. Like Janor.

 

While I think the all-dicks-are-one philosophy has some appeal, I

would suspect that it's just a case of not stating the obvious. I have

yet to meet a dick owner with brains who spent any real energy

worrying about its relative superiority. Maybe it's just a prejudice

that if you're writing in a "geek-infested" group that there is no

need to point out something along those lines. "Yep. My right arm is a

pretty damn good arm. It really came through for me today." And so on.

That may be considered sparkling in some groups, I guess.

 

I don't feel any particular urge to praise my dicks right now for

instance. I guess that makes me smart? Or does that mean that I have

neeneritis? This IS a tough question. Maybe I SHOULD praise them just

to make everyone more comfortable?

 

Possibly Pontifette Meg

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My sig is not under construction. It's dead. megeliz@radix.net

 

Subject: Re: MR. (micropenis) WIZARD ACCUSED OF MOLESTING FIVE YEAR OLD: FILM AT 11

Date: 14 May 1996 00:00:00 GMT

From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)

Organization: The World Public Access UNIX, Brookline, MA

Newsgroups: alt.slack, alt.discordia, talk.bizarre, alt.society.anarchy

References: 1 , 2 , 3

 

 

In article <sPGmxgiGkwNS088yn@en.com>, Lou Duchez <ljduchez@en.com> wrote:

>In article <4n8q2l$lib@nadine.teleport.com>,

>nenslo@teleport.com (NENSLO) wrote:

>>

>> My wife was just remarking the other day how in any newsgroup you

>> go to except for the real serious math and science ones, you always run

>> into guys talking about other guys' dicks.

>>

>> Makes you wonder.

 

really makes me wonder.

 

there's this feeling i get

when i look to the west

and my spirit is crying for leaving.

 

oops, sorry

 

beelzibub

ps;

i slipped

 

>

>I think I can explain. Quantum mechanics teaches that particles are

>indistinguishable, therefore what you think is your dick might really

>be someone else's. They know that in the math / sci NGs, so they don't

>criticize each others' organs because they might be insulting their own.

>

--

this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sig's on the 'net'. i know what

you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i

kinda lost track myself. so you gotta ask yourself one question: 'is it

true?' huh, is it punk? come on, go for it. make my breakfast.